Watch our program content in the video
LEVELWISE SYLLABUS IN BRIEF
- LEVEL 1-INTRODUCTION, RULES (SFR & BFR), REVISION FOR UPTO 1 DIGIT 5 ROWS
- LEVEL 2-INTRODUCING 2 DIGIT ADDITION/SUBTRACTION CALCULATIONS, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 1 DIGIT 15 ROWS, 2 DIGIT 12 ROWS, 1 & 2 DIGIT 15 ROWS
- LEVEL 3-INTRODUCING 3 DIGIT ADDITION/SUBTRACTION CALCULATIONS, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 1 DIGIT 30 ROWS, 2 DIGIT 16 ROWS, 1 & 2 DIGIT 20 ROWS
- LEVEL 4 - INTRODUCING 4 DIGIT ADDITION/SUBTRACTION CALCULATIONS, INTRODUCING MULTIPLICATION, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 2 DIGIT 20 ROWS, 3 DIGIT 12 ROWS, 4 DIGIT 6 ROWS, MULTIPLICATION 2 DIGIT 1 DIGIT
- LEVEL 5-INTRODUCING DIVISION, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 3 DIGIT 18 ROWS, 4 DIGIT 8 ROWS,MULTIPLICATION 3 DIGIT 1 DIGIT, DIVISION 3 DIGIT/2 DIGIT
- LEVEL 6-PRACTICE FOR UPTO 4 DIGIT 14 ROWS, MULTIPLICATION 4 DIGIT 1 DIGIT, DIVISION 3 DIGIT/1 DIGIT
- LEVEL 7-INTRODUCING 5 DIGIT ADDITION/SUBTRACTION CALCULATIONS, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 4 DIGIT 14 ROWS, 5 DIGIT 4 ROWS, MULTIPLICATION 3 DIGIT * 2 DIGIT, DIVISION 4 DIGIT/2 DIGIT
- LEVEL 8-PRACTICE FOR UPTO 2 DIGIT 25 ROWS, 3 DIGIT 18 ROWS, 4 DIGIT 20 ROWS, 5 DIGIT 16 ROWS, MULTIPLICATION 3 DIGIT 2 DIGIT, DIVISION 6 DIGIT/ 2 DIGIT
Our programs aim to train children to instantaneously solve arithmetic calculations using an abacus. Often, children may struggle with mathematics, not because it is “too hard”, but perhaps because they end up becoming too afraid of giving it a real chance. With our approach, we aim to dispel this fear and introduce an element of confidence while doing math. We guide our students to find their idiosyncratic ways to visualize the movement and placement of the abacus beads, and as a result, learn to mentally solve arithmetic calculations.. At AbacusMaster Canada, we aim to inspire children not to perceive math as an academic chore, but as a useful and engaging skill that can help them in their daily lives.
In-person Classes (2 hours/week)
There are four classes per month, i.e. one class per week. Each class is 2 hours long. There are 8 levels each level takes 3 to 4 months on average but varies depending upon the needs of the student.
Live Online Classes (1 hour/week)
There are four classes per month, i.e. one class per week. Each class is 1 hour long. Each level takes 5 to 6 months on average, but may vary depending upon the needs of the student.