Watch our program content in the video
Level Wise Syllabus in Brief
INTRODUCTION, RULES (SFR & BFR), REVISION FOR UPTO 1 DIGIT 5 ROWS
INTRODUCING 2 DIGIT ADDITION/SUBTRACTION CALCULATIONS, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 1 DIGIT 15 ROWS, 2 DIGIT 12 ROWS, 1 & 2 DIGIT 15 ROWS
INTRODUCING 3 DIGIT ADDITION/SUBTRACTION CALCULATIONS, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 1 DIGIT 30 ROWS, 2 DIGIT 16 ROWS, 1 & 2 DIGIT 20 ROWS
INTRODUCING 4 DIGIT ADDITION/SUBTRACTION CALCULATIONS, INTRODUCING MULTIPLICATION, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 2 DIGIT 20 ROWS, 3 DIGIT 12 ROWS, 4 DIGIT 6 ROWS, MULTIPLICATION 2 DIGIT 1 DIGIT
INTRODUCING DIVISION, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 3 DIGIT 18 ROWS, 4 DIGIT 8 ROWS,MULTIPLICATION 3 DIGIT 1 DIGIT, DIVISION 3 DIGIT/2 DIGIT
PRACTICE FOR UPTO 4 DIGIT 14 ROWS, MULTIPLICATION 4 DIGIT 1 DIGIT, DIVISION 3 DIGIT/1 DIGIT
INTRODUCING 5 DIGIT ADDITION/SUBTRACTION CALCULATIONS, PRACTICE FOR UPTO 4 DIGIT 14 ROWS, 5 DIGIT 4 ROWS, MULTIPLICATION 3 DIGIT * 2 DIGIT, DIVISION 4 DIGIT/2 DIGIT
PRACTICE FOR UPTO 2 DIGIT 25 ROWS, 3 DIGIT 18 ROWS, 4 DIGIT 20 ROWS, 5 DIGIT 16 ROWS, MULTIPLICATION 3 DIGIT 2 DIGIT, DIVISION 6 DIGIT/ 2 DIGIT
In-Person Class (2 hours/week)
There are four classes per month, i.e. one class per week. Each class is 2 hours long. There are 8 levels each level takes 3 to 4 months on average but varies depending upon the needs of the student.
Live Online Classes (1 hour/week)
What your child get and learn from Abacus Class
- Abacus Animated and interactive examples with Audio guidance.
- Abacus Visualization Practice window.
- Abacus Video Practice with flashing of random number combination for developing speed and accuracy. This helps student to do speedy abacus calculations up to 5 numbers in mind within a second.
- Real 17 rod Abacus shipped to every buyer.
- Unlimited Abacus Practice session
- Upto 5 digit abacus calculations.
- Completely interactive abacus examples
- Fully animated teach yourself program
- Study at your own pace.
- Most cost effective abacus training software
- Abacus Calculations up to 5 digit numbers
- Very simple to understand.
- Illustrative steps with abacus animation
- Audio explanation for each steps
- Infinite practice sessions and no more need for abacus worksheets
- Step by step animated abacus explanations
- Abacus Addition and Subtraction up to 5 digit with5 digit numbers
- Abacus Multiplication up to 3 digit by 3 digit numbers
- Abacus Division up to 4 digit by 2 digit numbers
International Online Abacus Olympiad (IAO)
The biggest and the most anticipated event of year 2023 is back in all its glory. The International Online Abacus Olympiad 23 ! After years of successful competitions and discovering amazing talents, this season we have started inviting registrations for being the Next Big Sensation of the Abacus world. The prime objective of the program is to spread the importance of Abacus learning to a wider audience and to encourage the arithmetic talents in all corners of the World.
Major attractions of the IAO 2023 are,
Parents testimonials Videos
What Our Families are Saying
My daughter started abacus with abacus master about 2 years ago. She is doing great. I am so happy we have great team in our city to teach our kids mathematics in different ways. They are very hard working people. Saneha was my daughter’s favourite abacus teacher cum friend. She still missed her. Luckily, she likes her new teacher too. I really appreciate their great work. 🙏🏻
The teachers conducting this program are well organised and are effective at teaching the seemingly difficult principles of Abacus to my five year old daughter. Through their tireless patience and support my daughter’s mathematical curiousity is awaken and she feels a sense of accomplishment. These classes have allowed her to practice her focus and memory skills. Both of which, have benefitted her approach towards her elementry school activities. On her own she plans out her home assigments and looks forward to attending her weekly classes…
My daughter have just completed level 1 and I can see huge difference in her logical thinking and quick calculations. She prefers to do it on her own, instead of using calculator or another trivial methods. This is really helpful and soon we are going to enroll her to level 2. Thank you Abacus Master for shaping her way of calculating maths quick and fast with logical development.